Friday, January 10, 2014

Virgos

VIRGO – The One that Waits (August 23 to September 22)
Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. A pushover. Loves to gamble and take chances. Needs to have the last say in everything. They think they know everything and usually do. Respectful to others but you will quickly lose their respect if you do something untrustworthy towards them and never regain respect. They do not forgive and never forget. The one and only.


Let me touch on a few points about the above mentioned description of a Virgo:

Sam was born on September 10 and I was born on September 8.  It has been said that Virgos tend to get along better with their own kind than any other sign.  I can say from experience that living with a Virgo is a huge challenge.  I want to thank my friends in advance for overlooking my Virgo faults. 

Sam is much more hard headed than I am.  He is analytical by nature with a degree in chemical engineering to confirm it.  I find Sam to be way more detail oriented than I am.  He is methodical in his way of work from welding to fence building.  And those that know him know he is very LOUD!  He refers to his LOUD voice as his TEACHER voice.  Well, he's not teaching anymore and needs to be reminded of that fact from time to time.

I am honest to a fault when asked for advice which doesn't always win me brownie points.  I am not as obsessive and compulsive as I once was.  Although Sam drives me crazy when he tracks dirt and mud across the freshly mopped kitchen floor.  (Vitamin L helps me tolerate the little things I have no control over.) I do not like chaos.  My world needs to be orderly and functional.  And if I'm loud it is because I've been talking to my father-in-law or trying to be heard over Sam. 

Sam and I both want the last word in everything.  However, I know I don't know everything whereas he believes he is the authority on everything.  I admit he is a very intelligent man.  He once told me he wouldn't have given me another thought if I hadn't of been able to hold my own against him intellectually.   We both have a tender and caring side.  Sam only plays those cards when the situation calls for it.  Test our loyalty and don't bother knocking on the door again. 

Oh, by the way, Mike was born on September 11.  You ought to hear Sam and Mike discuss ranch and deer management.  I leave the room and shut the door between them and me.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment